We are pleased to invite you to join the upcoming EMN-OECD webinar 'Impact of COVID-19 pandemic on voluntary and forced return procedures and policy responses' on Wednesday 20 January at 15.00 (CET). The event will serve to launch the final - of a series of five - EMN-OECD Inform on the impact of COVID-19 in the migration area. This Inform will focus on voluntary and forced return.
Inform EMN-OECD | Covid-19, return to countries of origin
Invitation EMN-OECD webinar: Impact of COVID-19 pandemic on return
14 januari 2021
- 15h00 – 15h05: Opening remarks – Zane Rozenberga, EMN Luxembourg, Co-Chair of the EMN Communication & Dissemination Working Group
- 15h05 – 15h20: Presentation of key findings of EMN OECD Inform – Knut Holm, Return Coordinator and EMN REG Co-chair, EMN Norway
- 15h20 – 15h25: Q&A session
- 15h25 – 15h55: Panel discussion: safe and dignified returns in times of COVID-19 | Panel: Jonathan Chaloff, Senior Migration Specialist, OECD; Christelle Caporali-Petit, Coordinator of EMN France; non-EU OECD Country Representative (tbc); IOM (tbc)
- 15h55 – 16h10: Q&A session
- 16h10 – 16h15: Closing remarks – Magnus Ovilius, Head of Agencies and Networks Coordination Sector and Chair of the EMN, DG HOME, European Commission
Registration and information
- Please register via the following link: https://next-ma.eu/landing/impact-covid19-return-20-january-2021
- The webinar will be carried out via WebEx and can be accessed directly through your browser, following the link received. Please join the webinar 5-10 minutes ahead of schedule to allow for technical support if needed.
- Practical information file providing the most important technical details related to WebEx
- Concept note webinar 'Impact of COVID-19 pandemic on voluntary and forced return procedures and policy responses'